Help with Parent Portal

Link to Infinite Campus Parent Portal -



EPR's are located on EngagED parent portal at Use your Infinite Campus parent portal username and password to access.

New Parents

Parents, EPR's are located on EngagED parent portal at Use your Infinite Campus parent portal username and password to access. If you do not yet have a parent portal account, you can create one using a 32 character GUID provided to you by your student's school. Use this link to create your new parent portal account.

Set Up Secret Questions

If you have a new or existing parent portal account, you are encouraged to set up Secret Questions to assist with password retrieval in the event of a forgotten password in the future. Using your District Portal Account, log into the following link to set up your secret questions.

Self Service

Click on the link Self Service and login with your current District Portal credentials. Click on the tab My Profile, then click on Set Up Secret Questions.

My Profile

Here you can create one personal question and select 3 additional questions from a preset list.

Personal Question

Change your current District Portal Password

If you know your current district portal password, you can use this link to reset your password.

Self Service

Click on the link Self Service and login with your current District Portal credentials. Click on the My Accounts tab on the top right hand corner of the screen

My Account

This will take you to a screen where you can change your password securely.

Password Reset

Create your new password according to the Password Rules and enter it into the New and Re-type Password boxes. Click the Reset Password to save the new password. Click ‘OK' on the pop-up screen to complete.

Forgot Password (If you have set up your Secret Questions)

To reset a forgotten password using your Secret Questions, go to this link:

Forgot Password

Click on Forgot Password and follow the directions on the screen to reset your password. You will need to provide your username, and then answer your secret questions correctly. This will then allow you to create a new password.

Reset Passwords

Forgot Password (If you have NOT set up your Secret Questions)

In order to do a PIN reset your password you will need your District Portal username and guardian ID. If you do not have either of these items, you will need to contact your student's school.

To reset a forgotten password using your a PIN Reset, go to this link:

PIN Password Reset

Enter your District Portal username and guardian ID and captcha and follow the prompts. On the next step, you can choose to have a reset pin sent to your email or SMS number on file. Please know that you will need to have an email or cell phone associated with your parent account to do this.

Request a PIN

The email or text you receive will have instructions and links to enable you to securely reset your password.

Please note that all these security precautions are put in place to protect your students' data from any hackers and scammers, much like your bank would put in precautions to protect your money from unauthorized access.

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to provide us feedback on this process at [email protected].

Information on this page were taken from:

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.

In compliance with Titles VI & VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008, and Colorado law, the Douglas County School District RE-1 does not unlawfully discriminate against otherwise qualified students, employees, applicants for employment, or members of the public on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, religion, ancestry, or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age, genetic information, and conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth is also prohibited in accordance with state and/or federal law. Complaint procedures have been established for students, parents, employees, and members of the public. The School District's Compliance Officer and Title IX Coordinator to address complaints alleging sexual harassment under Title IX is Aaron Henderson, 620 Wilcox Street, Castle Rock, Colorado, [email protected], 303-387-0127.

Outside Agencies

Complaints regarding violations of Title VI, (race, national origin), Title IX (sex, gender), Section 504/ADA (handicap or disability), may be filed directly with the Office for Civil Rights, U.S. Department of Education, 1244 North Speer Blvd., Suite 310, Denver, CO 80204. Complaints regarding violations of Title VII (employment) and the ADEA (prohibiting age discrimination in employment) may be filed directly with the Federal Office of Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, 303 E. 17th Ave., Suite 510, Denver, CO 80202, or the Colorado Civil Rights Commission, 1560 Broadway, Suite 1050, Denver, CO 80202.


Special Education records which have been collected by Douglas County School District related to the identification, evaluation, educational placement, or the provision of special education in the district, must be maintained under state and federal laws for the period of five (5) years after special education services have ended for the student. Special education services end when the student is no longer eligible for services, graduates, or completes his/her educational program at age 21, or moves from the district. This notification is to inform parents/guardians and former students of Douglas County School District's intent to destroy the special education records of students who exited special education services as of June 30, 2016. These records will be destroyed in accordance with state law unless the parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student notifies the school district otherwise. After five years, the records are no longer useful to the district, but may be useful to the parent/guardian or former student in applying for social security benefits, rehabilitation services, college entrance, etc. The parent/guardian or eligible (adult) student may request a copy of the records by requesting the records at this link ( Douglas County School District Transcripts and Records Requests ).